Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Any Colors Available As Customer's Pantone Code Requirement||Logo:||Customized|
|Packinged:||Opp Bag, Bulk Pack||Certificate:||ISO9001& TUV|
|OEM&ODM:||Available||Feature:||Chemical And Oil Resistan|
|Hardness:||20-90 Shore A|
What does Rubber Washer Mean ?
General Introduction of Rubber Washer
Rubber Washer(Heat Resistant Rubber Washer)
A rubber washer is a ring made of rubber used in mechanical devices. It is used to prevent vibration from spreading from one part to another, reducing the noise levels.Typical uses are mounting computer parts, like fans and hard disk drives. By decoupling the motor from the computer case it prevents the resonance chamber effect from amplifying the noise.
What's Each Rubber's Typical Features ?
NBR Rubber Features:
Nitrile rubber (NBR, Buna-N) provides excellent resistance to petroleum oils as well as mineral and vegetable oil. Nitrile rubber also offers strong resistance to heat aging - often a key advantage over natural rubber.
Nitrile rubber performs well in carburetor and fuel pump diaphragms, aircraft hoses, seals and gaskets as well as oil-lined tubing. Due to its versatility, nitrile is used in applications involving not only oil and fuel resistance, but those applications requiring resistance to heat, abrasion, water, and gas permeability.
Silicon Rubber Features:
Silicone rubber offers great resistance in extreme temperatures, being able to operate normally from -100°C to +250°C (-150°F to +480°F). At extreme temperatures, the tensile strength, elongation, tear strength and compression set can be far superior to conventional rubbers. This makes it one of the materials of choice in many extreme environments.
Caution: Generally, silicones are attacked by most concentrated solvents, oils, acids and dilute sodium hydroxide.
FKM Rubber Features:
Viton belongs to the Fluoroelastomers (FKM/FPM) group of rubber compounds. There are many grades and hardness variations to solve most applications with various formulations to meet specific requirements of temperature and chemical resistance. Typical uses include:excellent heat resistance,good mechanical properties,good compression set resistance,resistance to wide range of oils and fuels,resistance to solvents; especially all aliphatic, aromatic and halogenated hydrocarbons and acids.
SBR Rubber Features:
1.Main materials: Styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), a general-purpose synthetic rubber,produced from a copolymer of styrene and butadiene. Exceeding all other synthetic rubbers in consumption, SBR is used in great quantities in automobile and truck tires, generally as an abrasion-resistant replacement for natural rubber (produced from polyisoprene).
2.Available place: They are widely used in automobile, electrical appliances, building vibration isolation and other industry. For example, air blower, water pump, instrument, measuring of ships and so on.
3.Main performance: SBR has similar chemical and physical properties to natural rubber, with generally better abrasion resistance,outstanding strength,good creep and stress relaxation resistance and low cost,etc. It is not recommended to use SBR in applications that involve ozone, strong acids, oils, greases, fats and most hydrocarbons.
Neoprene Rubber Features:
Neoprene Rubber, also known as neoprene polychloroprene, is an extremely versatile synthetic rubber with more than 75 years of proven performance.
In the automotive world, neoprene is used for many under-the-hood and underbody parts that require a reasonably priced, mid-performance polymer with a good all-around balance of performance properties.
Natural Rubber Features:
Natural rubber was originally derived from latex found in the sap of rubber trees. The purified form of natural rubber can also be produced synthetically. Natural rubber is an ideal polymer for dynamic or static engineering applications.
Caution: Natural rubber is not recommended for applications where the rubber part will be exposed to ozone, oils, or solvents.
What An O Ring Can Apply For ?
Product scope:Electrical Appliance, Hydraulic,Automobile, Furniture, Machinery, Electronic, Household, Medical,Water industry,Food industry etc
Solution:Oil seal,Air seal,Water-proof,Solvent resistant,Heating Resistant,Dust Free,shock absorber,skid resistant,Decoration.
What we do ?
Our factory introduction:
We mainly specialize in producing different types of o-rings. O-ring repair kits, excavator O-ring kits, OEM customized rubber products.The materials are available in NBR, SILICON, FKM, EPDM,HNBR, SBR and so on. We have more than two thousand available O-ring moulds including standard AS568, JIS,BS,EN standard and so on. We can also open new moulds as customers' drawings for standard or non-standard o rings and OEM rubber parts.
We can also provide different types of hardware tools kits like copper washer kits,snap ring assortment kits, spring assortment, Hose clamp set and so on.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
1) We have more than 15 years' experience in rubber o ring and rubber parts industry.
2) Our rubber o rings and OEM rubber parts have passed ROHS, PAHS and FDA certificates, tested by SGS lab. For more of our test report, Please kindly check our company introduction "Product Certificate". Our quality can meet EU and USA quality Standard at very competitive price and sold fast around the whole world.
3) We have established rubber property test lab and have tensile strength machine, thermostatic oil tank, aging test machine, compression set test machine, secondary cure oven, Density test machine and so on.
4) We mix all the rubber into shape by our own internal mixer and we have more than 10 sets 200 tons Curing Machine,Building Machine and Daylight Press. We cover production capacity of 5 to 10 million o rings every working day.
5) We have full size AS568(PARKER SIZES) from AS568-001 to AS568-920,JIS,BS1516,METRIC OR INCH SIZES standard o ring mould.
6) OEM/ODM Services are available. We can design and produce various Non-standard Rubber Parts according to your PDF,3D or STEP drawing files.
7) All of rubber finished products are 100% inspected before shipment !
8) For air delivery, We use middle strong Meika/Makar cartons and pack by packing belt and for sea delivery, We pack all the cartons by strong wooden pallet to make sure customers receive the order in perfect packing condition.